Solocal is committed to making its platform BRIDGE accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 dating from February 11th, 2005.
This accessibility statement applies to https://v3-bridge.leadformance.com
The SaaS https://v3-bridge.leadformance.com platform is not in compliance with the General Accessibility Improvement Reference (RGAA), version 4.0 due to non-compliance and exemptions listed below.
Accessibility compliance audit by the company Urbilog reveals that 29% of the RGAA 4.0 criteria are met.
The average compliance rate per page is 53.5%
There are 59 applicable criteria out of 106, including:
• 17 compliant criteria
• 42 non-compliant criteria
• Images without alternatives
• Decorative images not ignored
• Frames without relevant title attributes
• Confusion of color-borne information
• Inadequate contrasts between text and background
• Undeclared layout tables / poorly formed data tables
• Links without explicit text or completely empty
• Anomalies concerning scripts
• Site language undeclared
• Page titles lacking in precision
• Insufficient structuring including Hx tags and lists poorly coded
• Problems with the CSS and the presentation of information
• Lack of visibility of focus
• Form anomalies including unlabelled fields and mismanaged error messages
• Lack of redundancy in navigation systems and avoidance links
Establishment of this accessibility declaration
This statement was made on 12/10/20.
Technologies used to make platform BRIDGE, https://v3-bridge.leadformance.com
Content return checks were conducted on the basis of the combination provided by the RGAA 4.0 reference base, with the following versions:
• NVDA 2019.2.1 and Firefox
Tools used in this assessment
• Contrast Color Analyze
• RGAA V3 assistant (reusable elements in RGAA V4)
• Web Developer toolbar
• Navigator inspector
Pages tested for this compliance audit
• Page List of
• Dashboard Store Locator
• Point of Sale creation
• A user’s creation
Feedback and contact
If you can’t access content or services, and wish to be directed to an accessible alternative or get content in another form, you can contact: Albane de Monchy, Head of Local Institutional Relations, CSR and Digital Accessibility Referral at: email@example.com.
This procedure should be used in the following case.
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing content or one of the portal’s services and you have not received a satisfactory response.
• Write a message to the Advocate: https://formulaire.defenseurdesdroits.fr/
• Contact the Advocate’s delegate in your area: https://www.defenseurdesdroits.fr/saisir/delegues
• Send a mail (free, don’t put a stamp):
Free response 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07